Thursday, February 18, 2010

Purchase of the Month: January (yes, I'm back tracking)

So I splurged. But I couldn't help it! One of the designers Frankey's carries is French accessory designer Jerome Dreyfuss . While I interned there last fall I couldn't help but stare at this one bag. Currently, I am working as a post graduate intern and I had a little more $$ to spend. So this is my purchase of the month from January--->

 
The bag name is 'Lucien.' It is the BEST bag out there because it comes in three zip off parts. If you want a sexy night out but don't want the fringe, don't worry-- it snaps right off. Or say you just want the front pouch for a night out on the town, no worries-- it zips right off! This bag can be anything you want it to be! The bag picture is suede and mine is actually leather, so it is a little different but almost the same! I'll post a picture later! I've also noticed the the Jerome bags are becoming very popular on one of my favorite fashion sites WhoWhatWear. So check them out-- I guarantee you'll be splurging next month as well (-: Ciao xo.

4 comments:

  1. so cute! where did you get this bag from? I need a new bag for spring break thats not too pricy. any suggestions??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from Frankey's in Indianapolis! I got it 50% off, or else I would NEVER be able to afford it. I saw some super cute bags at Nordstrom though and H&M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuuuuuuute Abby, I love Jerome Dreyfus!! Great purchase, you'll have it forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristin! I love him as well; I desperately want his new teal 'Billy Bag'! Hope all is well, o' and I love your blog Kristin!

    ReplyDelete