Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pin the Tail on the City

For the first time in 22 years, I have no idea where I'm going or what I'm doing next year. I don't know what city I'll be in, if I'll have friends there or if I'll even know where the nearest Target is; you see, I'm a little lost.  Do I stay in a city I've grown to love, or do I venture elsewhere into the land of the unknown? So many questions, and frankly I can't answer them on my own. Lately, I feel like I have 100 chirping birds telling me 100+ different things in my ear and all I want to do is press mute. But I have thought of a solution; I'm letting go and letting God. I hear He plays a mean game of  "Pin the tail on the city," and while I plan on applying to three core cities, I know He will guide me in the right direction!

O' and can you guess which ones they are by the city skyline?

No comments:

Post a Comment