Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What I'm always wearing...

My Greek prayer bracelet.

Am I Greek you ask? No, but I am a big believer in prayer and I know the power behind it. Nearly six years ago when I started wearing these bracelets, my life changed. While I won't go into details, I will leave you with a short and simple reason as to why you'll never see my arm without one--it's a reminder. A reminder for all that I'm blessed with, for all the blessings God is still working in my life and every time I look at it I'm reminded to breathe, and just let and let God. Not to mention these bracelets are really cute and come in lots of fun colors! In my six years of wearing them I've sported every color from pink and silver to my current rockin' red. I order them here and they arrive in about a week. I definitely recommend buying a few for yourself AND friends-- they make the best gifts (-:

pic of the red one I'm currently rocking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment