Monday, October 11, 2010

2011 Year of Weddings (already!)

So, I felt like writing. I get the occasional urge from time to time and while tonight I don't have much to say, I suppose I'll just utter some thoughts...

I'm big on friendships; I'm the kind of friend you want to have (flat out). I cry when you cry over the asshole who broke your heart. I get just as excited when you land the dream job you've been dreaming about and I'm on cloud 9 when your on cloud 9. So when I heard a roommate/college best friend got engaged this weekend it was normal for me to shed a tear, jump up and town and be beyond thrilled. I mean how exciting is a wedding of a close girlfriend? Not to mention, I have another best friend who is getting married in October 2011. Ah, let's just say 2011 is going to be one fantastic year for love. I feel like just yesterday I was playing dress up with Stephanie (friend from home) or helping Kate get dressed for a special date with her future fiance. Ahhhhhh! I love it and I can't wait for these ladies to share special moments with me for years to come.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment