Saturday, September 11, 2010

MAKEUP LOVE: Laura Mercier

Want flawless skin? Two words: Laura Mercier

Yesterday, my bestie and I headed to our new favorite cosmetic store in Chicago, Blue Mercury for a Laura Mercier make-over. We both went in with the intentions of buying one or two of our favorite items... WRONG! From the flawless foundation, natural eye liner and shades, and stunning lip colors we both left with a blue bag of goodies (well purchased of course). I think as you get older it is important to preserve your skin from SPF moisturizer to oil free foundation and these are just some of the items that need to be on your NEED list rather than WANT list. Check out some of the must-haves I bought yesterday. O' and start planning your next trip to your closest Laura Mercier provider.



My shade: Honey Beige

Want "dewey skin" here you go!


Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF: Warm Radiance



All foundation should be applied with Laura Mercier sponges


Flat Eye Liner Brush should be applied with the liner below:


My Shade: Bleu Marine (really brings out my Green eyes)


Satinee Creme Eye Colour: Pink Chiffon



Eye Shadow Luster Eye Colour in African Violet (it looks really purple, but its gorgeous and very natural!)



Lip Glace Shade: Pink Tuelle


No comments:

Post a Comment