Friday, March 26, 2010

Be True to Your School-- Go Bulldogs!

I am a bulldog and for the past four years of my life, I bleed BLUE on gameday. My whole life, I've always loved the game of basketball. I'm an athlete, what do you expect? But it wasn't until I came to Butler and sat in Hinkle Fieldhouse that I began to admire the game. I admire the passion of the unsung heroes who step out on the floor, not for money or fame-- but simply to win. I admire the Bulldogs, because instead of letting the hype get into their heads, they've stayed true to their school, because they too, bleed blue. I hope you all have enjoyed March Madness as much as I have, because I have never seen a tournament like this one. So, today I salute MY Bulldogs and I join with the country in saying, "Now America knows what we've known all along, the Bulldogs can not only play with anybody, they can beat anybody" via the Indianapolis Star

No comments:

Post a Comment